Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Top 5 Legal Tips Before Eloping
- Guns and Drugs: FAQ for Renters
- Deportation Dispute: U.S. Refusing Visas for Countries Unwilling to Take Back Deported Citizens
- What Happens When Somebody Kills an Endangered Species?
- Top 5 Legal Tips for Teens
- Motel 6 Accused of Reporting Guests to ICE
- What Is Prejudgment Interest?