Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Does Trump Have to Comply With the Impeachment Inquiry?
- Can Performers Do Anything About People Recording Them?
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments in Landmark Gay, Transgender Employment Cases
- Do DNA Advances Mean Long-Ago Sperm Donors Can Sue?
- Is Google Translate Good Enough for Immigration Decisions?
- Is the Trump Administration Trying to End All Refugee Immigration?
- New DHS Rule Poses Threat to Religious Workers and Organizations