Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Remembering Betty Dukes, Lead Plaintiff in Gender-Bias Class Action Against Walmart
- Legal Tips for Escaping a Domestic Violence Relationship
- What's Fair Market Value?
- Can You Sell a Home If You Still Owe on Your Mortgage?
- Can Religious Communities Limit Who Lives in a Neighborhood?
- What to Know About Marrying a Registered Sex Offender
- How to Evict or Oust a Squatter on Your Property