Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Is California Going to Tax Your Texts?
- When Is It Too Late to Request Time off From Work?
- If Border Agent Searched Your Phone, U.S. May Still Have Your Info
- Feds Argue Kids Don't Need Lawyers in Immigration Court
- Is It Illegal to Own a Huawei Phone?
- Can a Parent Get Out of Jury Duty to Take Care of Kids?
- Human Rights: 5 Big Advances in Recent Years