Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Father's Day and Fathers' Rights, Legally Speaking
- No More Online-Ordained Minister Weddings in Tennessee
- Legal Pride Month: Top 3 Employment Law Issues for LGBT People
- Can You Bring a Service Animal to Court?
- YouTube Refuses to Remove Racist, Homophobic Videos
- New Abortion Laws in Louisiana and Nevada
- Legal Pride Month: Top 5 Family Law Issues for LGBT People