Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Top 3 Rights to Know If Stopped by ICE
- What to Do When Someone Steals Money From You
- If You're a Victim of Workplace Favoritism, Can You Sue?
- What Documents Should You Save for Taxes, Finances?
- When Public Agencies Use Private Debt Collectors
- Buying a Fake Green Card Is a Serious Offense
- What Are the Different Types of Bankruptcies?