Helo everyone! Welcome to lawblog.info. My name is Jasmine Gray and I’m 33 years old. I am a lawyer and I work in advice agency. We all have to obey the law! But the laws are different in different countries. Some laws that apply in one country, in another can not be obeyed at all. Some of the laws seem more unjust than fair. Here you can find some advices about the law and other things considered by law. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.
Home » About
- Common Legal Myth: Poor Man's Copyright
- Can Independent Contractors Go on Strike?
- Hawaii Upholds Rights (and Responsibilities) of Same-Sex Parents
- Can I Vote With a Green Card?
- Leaving Property in Trust for Grandchildren
- Tips for Divorcing While Self-Employed
- Major San Francisco Landlord Sued for Driving Out Rent-Controlled Tenants